Freeway A43 towards Turin, exit N°30 (Modane/Haute Maurienne) then departmental road D1006.
To reach the villages and resorts by the departmental roads from Modane:
- Valfréjus : D216 (8 km)
- La Norma : D1006 then D214 (5 km)
- Aussois : D215 (7 km)
- Val Cenis Sardières : (D215 via Aussois) then D83 (11 km)
- Val Cenis Bramans : D1006 (10 km)
- Val Cenis Sollières : D1006 (15 km)
- Val Cenis Termignon : D1006 (17,5 km)
- Val Cenis Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis : D1006 (23 km)
- Val Cenis Lanslevillard : D1006 (26 km)
- Bessans : D1006 then D902 (35 km)
- Bonneval sur Arc : D1006 then D902 (43 km)
To get to your stations and find out everything about traffic conditions, road works and detour on the roads:
Be careful, in winter the Iseran pass and the Mont-Cenis pass are closed to traffic.
From France, less than 4 hours from Paris by TGV or only 1h30 from Turin in Italy, SNCF and Trenitalia offer regular connections to Modane station, allowing you to discover our charming little villages via our internal transport network.
Traveling by train? Think bus! The bus station is located on your left as you leave the Modane TGV-SNCF station. There are shuttles between the station and the village resorts of Haute Maurienne Vanoise, take advantage of them!
The airports of Chambéry, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon and Turin are less than 2 hours away from Val Cenis. In winter, there are bus connections from Chambéry airport to the Haute Maurienne.
You don't want to take the train or the bus? Rent a car or order a cab, it will be waiting for you when you get off the plane!