MO. OT AUSSOIS
Very nice Via Ferrata level "sports" (sports person or having already practiced via ferrata) for adults and adolescents from 12 years. Great monkey bridges, vertigo and assured sensations.Surely the most spectacular sections of the 7 via ferrata, this course includes three bridges: the bridge Gaspard (Nepalese bridge), the bridge Balthazar (monkey bridge) and finally the boardwalk Melchior 83 m, the longest pedestrian bridge world via ferrata! Guaranteed fun for even insensitive practitioners to "gas"!
- Departure: low batteries of Fort Victor-Emmanuel
- Departure: Avrieux, parling the bridge, take the path of the Eagles, marking the red soil.
- Length: 300 m
- Journey time: 1 hour at 1:30 am
- Level: Very Hard - for insiders.
- In the mountains
- Spoken languages
- Payment methods
• Annual37 €
* En fonction des conditions climatiques
- All year