You come by car
Motorway A43 towards Turin (Tunnel du Fréjus, Italy), exit N°30 – Modane, Haute Maurienne, then departmental road 1006 (ex-RN6).
From Modane :
- Valfréjus D216 : 8 km
- La Norma D1006 then D214 : 5 km
- Aussois D215 : 7 km
- Val Cenis Sardières (via Aussois) then D83 : 11 km
- Val Cenis Bramans D1006 : 10 km
- Val Cenis Sollières D1006 : 15 km
- Val Cenis Termignon D1006 : 17,5 km
- Val Cenis Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis D1006 : 23 km
- Val Cenis Lanslevillard D1006 : 26 km
- Bessans D1006 then D902 : 35 km
- Bonneval sur Arc D1006 then D902 : 43 km
Attention ! In Winter the Iseran pass and Mont-Cenis pass are closed to traffic!
You come by train
Less than 4 hours from Paris with high-speed train TGV, French railway proposes to you regular trains and extra trains during the winter period.
To reach the stations, the bus station is on your left as you leave the Modane SNCF station.
All bus schedules in the Mobility guide in Haute Maurienne Vanoise.
Taxis are parked in front of the station. We advise you to book them in advance on busy days!
You come by plane
The airports of Chambéry, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon and Torino are less than 2 hours from our resorts!
In winter, there are bus connections from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, Chambéry and Geneva airports to Haute Maurienne.
You can also order your taxi that will be waiting for you when you get off the plane.