MO. Nuts - OT AUSSOIS
The longest via ferrata in France (7 sections and 3 760m), with its original passages in the military fort Victor Emmanuel. Between climbing and hiking, with the office of Aussois guides.The crossing of the Annunciation, enough air, crosses a wall of compact shale. The descent of the Visitation ends with an original scale. Finally, the impressive and difficult jump of the Assumption leads to the beautiful gateway of the Virgin and then turn left and follow the signs to the blue floor.
- Departure: Redoubt Maria Theresa reach the start of the Crossing of the Angels and take a left down the trail. Reach and cross the bridge of the Virgin, then turn left and follow the blue signs.
- Starting Avrieux: parking deck, follow the signs to the orange soil until the start of the via ferrata. To return, follow the signs to the blue floor.
- Total length: 1,100 m
- Positive and negative vertical drop: 100 m
- Height: 150 m
- Journey time: 2 to 3 hours
- Level: Fairly Difficult to Difficult + (last part)
- In the mountains
- Spoken languages
- Payment methods
- All year