You come by car
Autoroute A43 towards Turin (Tunnel du Fréjus, Italy), exit N°30 – Modane, Haute Maurienne, then departmental road 1006 (ex-RN6).
From Modane :
- Valfréjus D216 : 8 km
- La Norma D1006 puis D214 : 5 km
- Aussois D215 : 7 km
- Val Cenis Sardières (via Aussois) puis D83 : 11 km
- Val Cenis Bramans D1006 : 10 km
- Val Cenis Sollières D1006 : 15 km
- Val Cenis Termignon D1006 : 17,5 km
- Val Cenis Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis D1006 : 23 km
- Val Cenis Lanslevillard D1006 : 26 km
- Bessans D1006 puis D902 : 35 km
- Bonneval sur Arc D1006 puis D902 : 43 km
Be careful! In winter, the Iseran Pass and the Mont-Cenis Pass are closed to traffic.
You come by train
Less than 4 hours from Paris by TGV, the SNCF offers regular links and additional links in winter, to reach the stations.
The bus station is on your left when leaving Modane SNCF station, all bus line timetables in the Haute Maurienne Vanoise Mobility guide.
Taxis are parked in front of the station. We advise you to book them in advance on busy days!
You come by plane
The airports of Chambéry, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon and Turin are less than two hours drive from our stations.
In winter there are bus connections from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, Chambéry and Geneva airports to Haute Maurienne.
You can also order your taxi which will be waiting for you when you get off the plane.